J22 Postponed – Update
Previously we announced that J22 had been postponed until Aug 2020, but unfortunately we have had to make the tough decision to completely postpone J22 this year.
To confirm – There will now be no J22 in 2020. We understand that this will be a disappointment to those attending, however we will be back in 2021!
We’re currently working with the venue to confirm 2021 dates and will update you all as soon as possible on this. The current aim is to go for similar dates next year (around the April / May bank holidays) for a 4 day event.
For existing ticket holders: Your J22 ticket will be valid for next years date once announced shortly, and we would love for you to keep hold of your ticket and join us for a weekend of gaming next year. The support of our community means that we can continue providing events!
If you require a refund: As it stands the event funds are currently tied up with the venue, meaning that unfortunately a refund at this time is tricky, and any issued will be out of our own pocket. We would be extremely grateful to anyone that is able hold on to their ticket for next year, however we understand if you do require a refund – This may just take some time to be issued back to you. If you do require a refund please let us know either on Discord, or by using the contact form on our site.
As always, we’ll keep you updated as soon as we have more information and confirmed dates for J22 in 2021